For September 2018 we are opening one reception class of 30 children. The deadline for applications closed on 15th January 2018.
On 16 April 2018, Hampshire County Council sent you a letter or an e-mail notifying you that your child had been allocated a place at this school for September 2018. You were asked to provide evidence of your child’s date of birth and address to the school by 30 April 2018.
If you are having difficulty getting suitable evidence, or no longer require your child’s place at this school, please let us know as soon as possible. If you do still require your place, please ensure that you submit the required evidence to us by Monday 14 May 2018 at the latest. If we do not hear from you by this date, your child’s place may be withdrawn.
As The Cambridge Primary School is still a building site, we ask for you to bring originals of your evidence to either:
- Ravenscote Junior School, Old Bisley Road, Frimley, Surrey, GU16 9RE, where a copy of their evidence will be made and passed onto The Cambridge Primary School
- The development offices (Smith Dorrien House, Queens Avenue, Wellesley, Aldershot, GU11 2BT) between 9am and 5pm, where a copy of their evidence will be made and passed onto The Cambridge Primary School
- The development offices (Smith Dorrien House, Queens Avenue, Wellesley, Aldershot, GU11 2BT) on Tuesday 8th May 2pm – 4.30pm, when Sarah Kennedy, the Headteacher, will be available.
Please note that staff at the Grainger PLC offices, Smith Dorrien House, will not be able to answer any queries regarding The Cambridge Primary School. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be asked to provide originals for two of the following as evidence of address:
- a recent household bill, for example a gas, electricity, water, or Council Tax bill
- a recent bank statement, credit card statement, store card statement
And if you have moved house:
- a solicitor’s letter confirming that exchange of contracts has taken place, or
- a signed tenancy agreement (usually for a 12 month period)
Please take your child’s birth certificate or passport to evidence their date of birth.
Click here for further information
In year admissions
As a school we manage all our in-year admissions. This means if you wish your child to attend the school outside the normal deadlines you just need to contact us and we will send you the appropriate in-year admission forms.
If you have moved into the area and have missed the deadline for reception places please contact us to enquire if we have space.
We will be organising tours of the school building in July 2018.
There is lots of information about admissions on Hampshire’s website, just go to http://www.hants.gov.uk/educationandlearning/admissions.
Please click on the link below for our catchment map:
Admissions Policy 2018 – 2019: Admissions_Policy_2018
Admissions Consultation 2019-2020: EEEA_Admissions_consultation_2019_TCPS
2019 – 2020 Supplementary Form:Supplementary_Information_Form_2019_TCPS